A wedding is a blessed event. You hope, pray, and plan for a seamless, breathtaking ceremony and reception. From the caterers to the flowers to the 6-piece chamber orchestra, everything has been arranged. It’s going to be a perfect day, if everything goes according to plan.
Wedding Insurance, from Dickstein Associates Agency LLC, is designed to protect you from financial loss when unavoidable mishaps occur as a result of any of the following:
- No Dress. You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost Deposits. We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost Rings. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Severe Weather. If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Transportation Shutdown. If you have to postpone the wedding because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride, groom or their parents from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined Photos. If your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to Military Duty. If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged Gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden Illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue Requires Insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Liquor Liability. As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions).
- Additional Expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost
To learn more about Wedding insurance contact one of our licensed NJ insurance agents today or fill out our online form above.
Get a quote and purchase Wedding Insurance online 24/7- click here.