Group life insurance can offer you and your employees similar benefits as a group health plan would. Offering an affordable life insurance option to your employees will help you hire and retain good employees. It will also give them the multiple benefits of a life insurance policy, something that may have been previously unaffordable.
Group life insurance will offer you and your employees similar benefits as an individual plan including but not limited to:
- Cover final expenses
- Provide your heirs with an inheritance
- Continue providing for your dependents
- Contributing to charities
- Pay federal and state death taxes
- A retirement savings account
Contact Dickstein Associates Agency for a free evaluation of your business need for group life insurance.