New Jersey Car Insurance
Find comprehensive New Jersey car insurance policies through Dickstein Associates Agency.
State laws require all drivers to obtain automobile insurance before registering their vehicle. In New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, car insurance laws are no different. This makes auto insurance one of the most commonly sought lines of insurance on the market.
At Dickstein Associates Agency, we understand that you may not want to spend a great deal of time purchasing car insurance. NJ auto insurance, as well as auto coverage in several other states, can be purchased quick and easy by filling out the free quote form on this page. You also have the option of talking to one of our knowledgeable agents for a more personalized experience.
We offer the following New Jersey car insurance options:
- Bodily Injury Liability - covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision - insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
We want to help you find cost-effective, comprehensive car insurance. NJ insurance agency, Dickstein Associates Agency, is an independent brokerage which means we can browse our list of insurance partners to determine a plan that best fits your lifestyle – this is a perk the chain insurance companies cannot offer you.
Call our office today to find out how you can save on your New Jersey car insurance policy.